Prestation sur inscription
Afin de stimuler la création de start-up et l’esprit entrepreneuriale de la région lémanique, le Forum EPFL organise une soirée dédiée aux étudiants : L’Innovation night. Cette soirée, rythmée de succes stories, workshops et d’un pitch contest, permet des rencontres privilégiées entre professionnels et étudiants pour échanger et appréhender les défis liés à la création et au développement d’une start-up.
«You don’t need to have a start-up idea to participate ! »
Innovation Night will start at 18:00 in auditorium SG1 with a «Start-Up Success Story» conference and the introduction of your coaches, experts and jurys.
At 19:00 during a short apéritif, you will have the opportunity to form groups of 5 people, according to your affinities and the workshop you want to participate in. If you already have your team you can register together!
You can choose between three different 1 hour workshops:
1. Shared Brain Session
- Do you want to tackle a real challenge ?
- Do you want to help entrepreneurs overcome real life difficulties, and have an opportunity to meet them ?
- Do you want to get a startup idea ?
Choose a real life challenge from a list and develop your own solution
Choose a start-up and help them overcome their obstacles !
2. Brand your Idea
- Do you already have an idea and want to get noticed ?
- Do you want to learn more about marketing strategy, distribution network and product positionning ?
- Do you want to learn how to distinguish from competitors ?
- Do you want to create your brand around your own values ?
Choose an idea from our list or come with your own and learn how to build and boost your brand !
3. Plan your Business
- Do you have your idea, you have your team but don’t have the money to kick it up ?
- Don’t you have an idea but want to know more about business plans ?
- Do you want to consolidate your business model and adapt it to your product ?
- When will you break even and start generating revenues ?
Choose an idea from our list or come with your own and learn how to give your start-up the strategy kick !
«Whether you came with your idea or just developed one… You’ll have 25 minutes to prepare your pitch & 3 minutes to sell it to the jury ! »
Come to share and confront ideas towards a better shaped future!